Our HR team is looking for a Payroll Specialist with strong analytical skills to manage our Payroll (EPOS) and Absence Management in HRIS (Sympa) for colleagues in DK, UK, NL and Asia. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that all employees are paid accurately and on time. Furthermore, you will be the go-to person for labor-, holiday-, and absence legislation questions, and collaborate with 3rd party payroll provider to ensure a high service level to internal customers will be your main areas of responsibility.
This is a challenging position with a lot of responsibility and development opportunities, and by your side you will find our team of 5 talented, ambitious, and helpful HR colleagues in total, who value dialogue, transparency, and a lot of laughs. You will join an open-minded team atmosphere, where sharing knowledge and having fun while working is key.
Apart from your payroll & absence responsibility, close collaboration with the HR administration in delivering accurate data and key figures and - at all times – a 100% updated HR IT system will also be a part of your working day. This role will work globally across the business and interact at all levels which is why building strong and sustainable business relationships will be key to succeeding.
Other tasks – but not limited to, are:
- Collaborate with our cash/payables team as well as ensuring reconciliation of financial accounts (payroll/tax).
- Optimize existing processes to ensure a high service level to internal customers.
- Point of contact for all payroll-, holiday-, and absence-related questions and issues as well as other payroll related processes like: Vacation Pay (feriepenge and feriefonden), Reflow (refund), and payroll bookkeeping in ERP for all employees except US.
- Responsible for payroll reporting internally and externally.
- Being our absence manager in Sympa (HRIS) to monitor absence and sick leave as well as following up on missing registrations and reimbursements.
- Provide efficient, cost-effective, and high-quality Payroll and HR Operational service at the DK. site as well as provide support to ROW, while ensuring consistency and compliance based on policies, processes, and system standards.
- Collaborate with the HR team, to ensure that global processes and policies are fully updated and designed to promote a healthy work environment.
- Monitor Absence, Payroll, and occasionally HR Operations inbox to provide a high-level service to managers and employees. It includes knowledge of tax law and the Salaried Act.
- Provide general support to the HRBPs, SVP and collaborators on specific projects and ad-hoc assignments.
- Participate in Work Council meetings, prepare, and send minutes in due time.
As our Payroll Specialist at Cobham Satcom, your qualifications should ideally be:
- At least 5 years of experience in driving payroll from a-z, whereas driving Compensation and benefit is a plus.
- Knowledge of Danish employment law, tax law and the Holiday Act, preferably experience with holiday administration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems.
- Project Management abilities, Organizational Agility and Awareness will help you succeed in this role.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a considerable workload.
- Preferably, you have experience with making policies and processes.
- A positive and “can-do” mindset that shines through your work.
- Being an independent self-starter, who takes ownership and use your ability to Influence improvements.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- English and Danish at business level in writing and speaking - and ability to communicate effectively at all levels in an international work environment.
This role will be based at the Cobham Satcom headquarter in Kgs. Lyngby.
If you have questions regarding the role please contact SVP of HR, Pia From Jeppesen, at +45 39 55 87 54. We encourage candidates to apply at first given chance as we will process applications and call in for interviews continuously.
Please be advised that successful candidates are to present their criminal record and go through the security clearance before commencing employment with Cobham Satcom.
Cobham Satcom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.
Your future workplace
We are a global telecommunication company developing technology that keeps people safe and connected both on land and at sea when it matters the most. We are a growing, global tech company with a vision of being the leader in remote connectivity. Our solutions bring the internet on the move no matter where, and our solutions are trusted and used where communication is critical, or terrestrial infrastructure is inadequate, such as in refugee camps, disaster areas, or far out at sea.
This inspires our approx. 500 employees worldwide as they work to solve tasks with a strong sense of team spirit and are part of a diverse and multidisciplinary environment in our organization.
It will be an exciting and rewarding journey, so if you are up for a challenge, we hope to hear from you.
For more information about Cobham Satcom, please have a look at: www.cobhamsatcom.com