Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
Imagine a future - where internet connectivity knows no boundaries. Do you want to join one of the leading manufacturers of communication and satellite equipment and our digital transformational journey?
Cobham SATCOM is in a very exciting phase with many opportunities being pursued. Our strategy is focused around moving into new markets and segments within existing markets, leveraging our core technologies and long history within Maritime and Land-mobile satellite communication. At the same time, we make sure to maintain our market leading position in our current markets. For us to succeed with the strategy, we are applying an increased focus on digitalization where our Global Analytics team sits at the center of it.
For our Global Analytics team, we are recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst position to manage the full lifecycle of analytics projects and ensuring strong data-founded descision making throughout the organization.
Working in Cobham SATCOM means having many opportunities to grow professionally as well as personally. Our Global Analytics team is a team of experts within each of our business analytical field, who strategize in their problem solving and value an open dialogue where inputs to challenge the status quo. \
You will enjoy this job if you:
- Pursue working with establishing and managing the full lifecycle of analytics projects, from data warehouse requirements to end-user guidance of reports
- Take pride in executing timely to a high standard
- Enjoy identifying key data points and communicating requirements to the data warehouse responsible
- Seek to understand, analyze and interpret data using analytics tools and statistical techniques
- Have a user-centric mindset in designing and creating reports and dashboards including on-boarding and troubleshooting
- Appreciate evaluating key performance indicators and execution of analytical projects together with key stakeholders and recommend updates to the business plan
You will join a small team of 2 colleagues who are equally passionate about business analytics and data management, who are responsible for supporting Cobham Satcom on a global scale. \
Your key responsibilities will involve:
-Identifying, improving, executing, and communicating relevant analytical projects and opportunities across the business
- Prepare and present analytical findings to different organizational stakeholders across functions e.g. Operations, Sales, Finance, Product Management
- Provide strong and timely decision support to senior management
- Support project management activities to ensure initiatives deliver forecasted impact
- Develop actionable roadmaps and KPIs for process and workflow improvements
The role is based at our headquarters in Kgs. Lyngby, just north of Copenhagen, Denmark. \
Your skills and qualifications will preferably include:
- A relevant bachelor's degree (computer/data science, mathematics, business, or economics)
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to generate insights through data analysis
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power BI and/or similar BI tools
- Ability to prioritize and manage a considerable workload
- Excellent communication abilities; ability to communicate appropriately to all levels of the organization; adopt a flexible & consultative approach
- Ability to influence decision-making process by leveraging analytical insights
- Motivated and driven
Furthermore, you possess a strong sense of ownership and responsibility in your work. \
Why Cobham Satcom is the right fit for you
Starting your career at Cobham Satcom means that you will be surrounded by peers that are experts in their field where you can learn from the best and gain relevant skills to adapt to this continuously changing world. Being part of Cobham Satcom opens up opportunities for you to gain both professional and personal development in our performance-oriented environment, where social interactions are highly valued. You will become a part of a diverse organization on a transformational journey, where no two days look the same, working in a culturally diverse organization where both performance and fun are key elements. You will become part of a company where you will work together with talented, helpful and fun colleagues who value teamwork and integrity. Beside a competitive salary package, we care about creating a special colleagual community where our employees can connect over lunch, social events and societies (wine tasting, art club, Friday bar, music band), sport clubs (skiing, cycling, adventure race, badminton), paid fulltime health and accident insurance and well equipped fitness room, but most importantly - we care about you becoming one of us.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Please fill out the formular below to apply. We will process applications and call in for interviews continuously.
Cobham SATCOM is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. About Cobham SATCOM At Cobham SATCOM, we create, develop, innovate, and share the responsibility to fulfil our potential – both on a company and individual basis. We believe our culture of being highly innovated, our ability to continuously adapt to change, our capability to plan disciplined in connection to the demands and to foster a fun and inspiring work environment empowers us to achieve our ambitions. Join us and be part of bringing our inspiring projects to life. When connection matters you can count on Cobham SATCOM. It will be an exciting and rewarding journey so if you are up for a challenge we hope to hear from you. Please be advised that successful candidates must be willing to present a criminal record check and go through the mandatory security clearance prior to commencing employment with Cobham SATCOM.